- Supporting and monitoring distribution channels development in the locality- Support and monitor the implementation of channels following the business plan- Make direct contact and sales to franchise stores, wholesalers- Make payment of goods according to regulations- Make payment of sale program according to guideline from HO- Inventory of goods and materials - Direct implement the process of supplying goods to all channels to ensure the plan (quantity and time)- Make reports on inventory results of goods and materials
- University or Higher level - Business Administration, Marketing, Economic, International business- At least 2 years in Sale management or distribution management field of telecommunication or FMCG Field.- Have knowledge of distribution channels in the telecommunication sector, knowledge about the planning and execution of business operations- Ability to make marketing plan, supervising plan- Able to inspect, evaluate plans, works & personnel capability- Skills of summarize, database analysis, trend analysis, report- Good at office computing (Word, Excel, Power point)- Fluency in English 4 skills
- Attractive Salary, ferry & telephone allowance- 24 Hrs coverage for Group Life CB Insurance- Attractive bonus system (According to company polic
- Work in a multi - cultural Environment
- Opportunities to advance in career
We’re more than 25,000 dedicated employees providing telecom services to nearly 100 million customers in 10 countries from Asia, Africa and America. We work to make the high-quality mobile connection accessible for every segment of customers. Opportunities at MyTel range from sales and marketing jobs to technical and system engineering. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for telecom industry. Joining the team you will have a chance to work in a multinational, innovative and professional environment. Sound like a job for you? View more our current opportunities at below.