We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their unique requirements.The ideal candidate will be adapt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s products and services and achieve mutual success.The goal is to contribute in growing our business to achieve long term sustainable growth.Responsibilities· Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competitors· Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements· Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing value added solutions that meet their objectives· Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner· Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints efficiently to maintain trust· Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships· Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
· Proven experience as Key Account Manager· Experience in sales and providing customized solutions based on individual customer needs· Confident with strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels and nationality· Possess strong technical competency· Excellent organizational skills· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation· Degree in relevant field· Fluency in written and spoken English, and fluency in Mandarin is preferable
Benefits will provide based on industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.