About our Sirius Logistics & Distribution Solutions (SLDS) Co Ltd
Sea Lion is a leading and comprehensive provider of Healthcare, Biomedical, Life Science, Education, and Industrial Solutions in Myanmar. We work with over 50 multinational companies including GE, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Hill-Rom, BD, B. Braun and more to offer quality turnkey solutions for our customers. Sea Lion recently launched Sea Lion Distribution Solutions Centre (DSC) to enhance logistics efficiency and customer centric distribution solutions. Our warehouse and distribution centre is equipped with the most modern infrastructure, robust technological tools including Enterprise Resource Planning and Warehouse Management System software to offer efficient supply chain management in 24/7 uninterrupted power supply, climate-controlled warehousing, online inventory management, and nation-wide fleet service.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly motivated candidate to undertake business development of our supply chain and logistics services to existing and potential customers. The successful and qualified candidate will market, present, promote and secure supply chain and logistics solutions offered by Sea Lion Distribution Solutions including but not limited to importation and licensing services, warehousing services and distribution/delivery services to local, regional, and global companies, INGOs, and public agencies.
• Develop go-to-market strategy based on analysis of market needs and competitive landscape
• Develop menu of solutions with appropriate pricing strategy to meet growth plans
• Strategize promotion plans and customer reward program
• Present value-adding services to offer to high level supply chain decision makers of the organizations
• Prepare Proposals and lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process
• Report monthly, quarterly and annually on sales leads, growth and sustainability, customer retention and turnover, customer satisfaction and feedback