• Reviews and analyzes performance of Stores initiatives on a weekly and monthly basis implement new projects align with new retail business trends.
• Understand organizational and individual projects targeted objectives.
• Roll out and support the integration of new Company initiatives to Operation support team to achieve targeted projects.
• Develop blueprint to run the new projects.
• Coordinating with various departments internal and external for business development initiatives.
• Innovate plans and implementation to ensure that to gain competitive advantages for new projects.
• Mind set for creativity and curiosity.
• At least 5 years working experience in convenience stores.
• Any Graduate.
• Good interpersonal skills and Effective communication skills.
• Accuracy in work details.
• Fluency in English is necessary.
*Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.