· Responsible for designing and implementing business plans and strategies
· Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans · Build, lead and motivate team
· Implement sales supporting activities such as regular training, workshops, sale seminar, motivation talks, weekly 1:1 meeting with Leaders, monthly meetings with agency.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones
· Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities
• Problem Solving: Takes an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems and complex issues. Simplifies complexity by breaking down issues into manageable parts. Looks beyond the obvious to get at root causes. Develops insight into problems, issues and situation
• Continuous Learning: Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally. Seeks and takes ownership of opportunities to learn, acquire new knowledge and deepen technical expertise. Takes advantage of formal and informal developmental opportunities. Takes on challenging work assignments that lead to professional growth
• Initiative: Willingly does more than is required or expected in the job. Meets objectives on time with minimal supervision. Eager and willing to go the extra mile in terms of time and effort. Is self-motivated and seizes opportunities to make a difference.
• Adaptability: Ability to re-direct personal efforts in response to changing circumstances. Is receptive to new ideas and new ways of doing things.
Effectively prioritizes according to competing demands and shifting objectives. Can navigate through uncertainty and knows when to change course
• Results Orientation: Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes. Perseveres and does not give up easily in challenging situations. Recognizes and capitalizes on opportunities. Takes full accountability for achieving (or failing to achieve) desired results
• Values Orientation: Upholds and models Chubb values and always does the right thing for the company, colleagues and customers. Is direct truthful and trusted by others. Acts as a team player. Acts ethically and maintains a high level of professional integrity. Fosters high collaboration within own team and across the company; constantly acts and thinks “One Chubb”