Bakery Production Manager
Min Education Level
(1) The duties of the Bakery Production Manager include accurate records; conducting interviews; these include hiring appropriate bakers and completing orders for special order cakes on time.
(2) Good management and problem solving skills.
(3) Establish rules to reach new customers and ensure that employees adhere to food health and safety regulations.
(4) Be responsible for the systematic cleaning of baking utensils, utensils and equipment.
(5) Be able to develop advertising and marketing strategies and create new breads to attract new customers.
(6) Be able to practice food handling procedures and produce high quality cakes.
(7) Must be able to present the reporting system well orally and in writing.
(8) Be able to manage company confidential information. Must be able to work under pressure.
(1) Applicant must have at least Food technology; Food Science; Chemistry Must have any bachelor's degree in science.
(2) At least 5 years of experience in managing the entire baking process will be considered.
(3) Must be between 25 and 55 years old.
(4) Must have experience in the HACCP process.
(5) Must be able to go any place if assigned.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Production Manager (Urgent)
Production Planning Manager
Production Manager (Hlaing Thar Yar Factory)
Restaurant General Manager
Research And Development Manager (FMCG )
Share with a Friend