• Develop the Asst Manager through on the job training to lead the Quality organisation and develop QC talent for the gaps in the existing team. • Drive key quality issues throughout the business - from concept to delivery proactively working with various areas of the business to achieve success• Ensure that all products meet the quality expectations of customers, consumers and Carlsberg Group. Ensure compliance to all corporate quality and production procedures and policies• Lead and drive quality troubleshooting, optimisation and advisory support for production, packaging, planning, brands and distribution• Ownership of quality related crisis management issues, product recall processes and complaints management system for customer and consumer relations including support to minimize complaint levels• Develop production quality systems and documentation including Management of ISO 9001: 2008 & HACCP standard. Take responsibility of Food Safety Management• Provide support, advice and auditing service in relation to adherence to various accreditations for food safety, trading standards and environmental legislation. Liaison and representation on government advisory bodies• Proficient management and delivery of the Quality budget• Manage of all laboratories activities with scope that covers brewing, packaging, logistics and distribution. Assist team members in conducting daily routine Quality Assurance & Quality Control management• Ensure accuracy of routine analysis and data entry by the Labs team. Monthly trend analysis, and corrective action if any deviation detected (work together with Brewing/ Packaging team for improvement)• Coordinate, conduct and monitor the preventive maintenance and calibration for laboratory instruments to ensure it is complete as per master schedule by team members• Supplier management & effective communication with suppliers - support in supplier management and auditing and also in the development of packaging & raw material i.e. design or artwork and auditing the production by supplier• Drive LEAN activities in quality department - deployment of all fundamentals, particularly (Kaizen, 5 S and PMS)• Update and establish methodology following COM and latest information for Packaging, Chemical, Sensory & Micro Labs• Inventory control for QA Laboratory• Conduct taste training to develop a local taste panel in the brewery consisting of 10 local taster in the brewery.• Knowledge around brewing process is a requirement to relate the off flavour to the process and trouble shooting.
Education: Possess a degree in Chemical Engineering or is a BrewmasterOther Qualifications: Language: Fluent English Years & Type of Experience: At least 8 years experience in brewery operationsCompetency Requirements• Good knowledge in Brewing, Packaging, QA management skills (eg. analysis, instrument handling, method development, etc), ISO 9001, HACCP, Food Act or regulation, GMP, GLP, Food Safety, 5S & Kaizen and SPC• Progressive, structured and systematic. Strong training and communication skills. Understanding of link between operations and finance• Able to communicate effectively with good human relations skill, is team player and independent• High level of accuracy, is thorough and effective• Possess good leadership skills
- Bonus over performance- Attractive Salary Package
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
The Carlsberg Group was founded in Denmark in 1847 and is the fourth largest brewer in the world. Our brands are sold in 150 countries and 41,000 people work for the Group. Our extensive portfolio of more than 500 variants provides our consumers worldwide an unlimited array of choice irrespective of occasion or palate. Our flagship brand, Carlsberg is one of the best known brands within the category in the world. On February 1st 2013, the Carlsberg Group announced a joint venture with Myanmar Golden Star (MGS), with Carlsberg taking 51% ownership. The construction of a brewery commenced in October 2013 in Bago, a city 80 kilometers north of Yangon.On May 7th 2015, the Carlsberg Group officially inaugurated its brewery, the first international brewery in Myanmar, marking the official beginning of Carlsberg's business operations in Myanmar.In addition to Carlsberg beer, the Bago brewery also produces Tuborg and YOMA, a new local brand created to meet the needs and taste-profiles of Myanmar consumers. Managed by a capable team including skilled brewmasters from the Carlsberg Group and skilled local employees, the facility uses high quality water, the famous Bago rice and imported raw materials, such as malt and hops.