- Growing and managing the Savings. Provide training to the team members about savings product knowledge.- Must have excellent product knowledge of Hayman-Capital’s products and other competitors in the market and responsible to stay updated with product features and provide a transparent information to the potential customer (voluntary saving).- Reports and provides feedback to the Head of Business Department. (Saving Report)- Work with the Branch Managers to provide technical assistance on the savings product in respect to training, branch operations, recent developments and product delivery.- Responsible for ensuring adequate brochures and savings promotional materials at the branches and Saving Training and Market survey.- Saving Budget / Saving Projection.- Saving Strategy and Customer Service.- Any other responsibilities required by the company leaderships.Other Tasks- Perform other duties as assigned or required by direct manager.- Responsible for solving problems in duty and immediately report to direct manager about the problems for solutions.- To comply with the rules and regulations.- Good customer service with highly respect.
- 4 Years Experiences in Microfinance or Bank.- Effective Selling Skills and Sense of Customer Service.- Bachelor Degree with Finance, Marketing, Economic, Banking, Management or Other Related Fields.- Able to Travel Through the Myanmar country and branches If Necessary.- Good Communication Skills in English and Myanmar. - Strong customer orientation.- Problem Solving Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.- Teamwork Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interest; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.- Planning/ Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Set goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Bonus- Travel Allowance- Medical Benefits
- Dynamic growing MFI in Myanmar- Singapore Investment Company-Management Position
- Learn New skills- Promotion Opportunities
Hayman Capital Co. Ltd is a profitable and dynamically growing Microfinance Institution in Myanmar.Our main shareholder is Hayman Capital Pte. Ltd – Singapore-based Investment Company.Hayman Capital Co. Ltd was established in 2014 in Myanmar and successfully started its microfinance operations in July 2015. As of today, we are represented by an effective network in Yangon, Bago, Ayeyarwaddy and Mandalay regions. Our branches cover a number of townships, wards, and villages through well-organized offices in Insein, Thingangyun, Hlegu, Bago, Nyaunglaypin, Pyay, Pathein, Hinthada, Kyonpyaw, Mandalay, Kyaukse and Meikhtila.We are operating under permanent license no. 0232/2016 issued by Microfinance Supervisory Committee.The main focus of our business is providing high quality and innovative financial solutions for micro-entrepreneurs and individuals across Myanmar. Hayman Capital Co. Ltd is developing an in-depth understanding of the needs of low-income households and using flexible approaches and delivery mechanisms to provide increased financial access to such families.For the periods 2017-2020, we plan a number of strategies as catalysts to improving both institution and our clients. We seek to enhance our products and services by introducing online platform technologies, expanding into new regions, improving upon our stakeholder reports in line with international standards, offering CSR activities through health care, social training in communities in which we operate and offering financial literacy programmes.