• Order Collection.• Build good relationship with customers• Introduce New Products to outlets• Responsible for availability of all company products in all outlets. Visit all outlets in assigned area.• Trade Program Implementation• Working with Merchandising Teams for effective Merchandising. (Team leader of Merchandisers)• Dealing properly with Dealers & Distributors (Out Town Reps)• Observe other competitors activities• Inquiry/observe new products movement• Responsible for target achievement.• Dealing with Customer Services & Marketing Services for Sales Order and customer complaints• Daily/weekly report to GBU Head for Daily Sales, Order & feedback from customers.• To performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
EDUCATION: • Must have a Bachelor Degree holder, Diploma/Certificate in related field.SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS: • Over 2 years of services in the related field• Good interpersonal skills• Moderate written & verbal communication skill (both English & Myanmar)• Able to work well with people from different parts of the business • Good team member, able to inspire others, be able to manage different projects at the same time • Familiar with Pharmaceutical Business, Major whole Sales & Retailers• The technical knowledge of travel distribution channels• Be energetic and passionate about their product specialty • Be able to work well under pressure • Have good presentation skills. • Willing to assign anywhere in Myanmar.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
United Pharmaceutical Company (UPCL) has founded in 1997 in Myanmar. It is an affiliate of United Laboratories Philippines, the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of more than 20 percent which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. We, UPCL, are keep trying to be consistence as the preferred Healthcare Solution Provider in Myanmar by promoting total well-being and quality of life. Nearly 400 employees are working out of 21 workplaces in Myanmar.