• Enhance the communications reach to employees across all business units and locations (both in Myanmar and overseas) to improve their sense of belonging, pride and commitment to the company
• Implement employee Brand Ambassadors program, evaluate its effectiveness and fine-tuned program for optimal output
• Develop strategy to enhance Company’s positive corporate brand image through various activities such as media event sponsorship and CSR.
• Design media publicity plans for corporate activities and to build strong and constructive relationships internally and externally, including journalists from across the media spectrum in Myanmar.
• Provide strategic planning of communication concepts and message house in terms of corporate image/ brand image/ top management positioning
• Prepare press materials, related collateral materials and handles press enquiries
• Top Management speech writing and polishing
• Evaluate and develop new media channel for corporate communication
• Update corporate profile, master presentation and factsheet regularly
Digital Marketing Specialist
• Manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM and manage analytics for UMG’s (holding) digital marketing related activities including website, micro site, social media sites, and digital marketing campaign.
• Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO
• Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans
• Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
• Analyze and report on customer behavior insights to improve UMG’s websites and social media platform
• Manage agency and vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects UMG’s branding specifications
• Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
• Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
• Drive public and media relations that build UMG’s thought leadership position and image of a global and local leader
• Exhibits understanding and evaluating the public perception, such as employees, business partners, the regulators, communities, media, governments, etc. that relates to company reputation, brand, and business.
• Develops thorough and accurate briefs, approved communication content, and holds proper outputs with company communication standards
• Deliver strategic campaign within approved budget while optimizing maximum exposure, either offline or online
• Handle public and media relations, crisis/potential crisis situations effectively to protect company’s reputation
• Monitor and review the progress as well as effectiveness of the communications activities (internal & external)
- A Bachelor higher degree in Business/ Marketing/ Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of Communications experience, preferably in PR agency or corporation with successful track record
- Effective writing, communication and presentation skills (both in Myanmar and English)
- Able to work with media and government relations
- Confident and able to work effectively with Management and external parties
- Good understanding of media landscape in Myanmar and the Region
- Familiarity with different media communications channel (audio visual and channeling)
- Experience in writing corporate communication materials e.g. Media releases, speeches, publicity articles, message house, etc.
- Target oriented on program execution and ability to multi-task and prioritize with excellent attention to detail
- Good in photographic skills will be an advantage