1. Product development by communicating with marketing and Nissin Singapore R&D.2. Support the consumer test to conduct new product development and adjusting the product.3. Check the raw material to use product by checking quality, document and factory inspection.4. Conduct daily raw material inspection by liaising with QC team.5. Conduct QA for the instant noodle factory and process.6. To prepare the specifications or COA and calculate the composition of ingredients of each product, to give the quality procedure for FDA application.7. New products innovation and create new recipe of products to meet customer needs and requirements as per plan and time line.
- Holding a Bachelor Degree (Preferable from Industrial Chemistry)- English fluently, smart in computer knowledge- 5 plus years of experience in food related application field- However the priority is to be smart and aggressive to work
*Benefits will provide according to company policy.*Working Time*Mon to Thur – 8 AM to 6 PM*Fri – 8 AM to 5 PM*Holiday*Sat & Sun, Public Hol
Provide FerryWork PlaceSar Taw Kal Nissin Co.,Ltd.No.(135/136), Than Chat Won U Nyunt Street, Industrial Zone (1), Hlaing Tharyar Township
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.