• Require to understand overall operation of substation and transformer equipment. • Performs switching operations in accordance with the standard operating procedures. • Prepare the daily operation log sheet and records (required the readings of indicating and integrating meters, and changes, marks and checks charts of recording instruments.)• Require to understand the LOTO(Lockout-Tagout) procedure and to follow the safety requirements.• Require to understand the general maintenance of substation for proper operation.• Prepare the monthly event and report to the management.• Perform the related duties such as cleaning up and general housekeeping at the substation building area.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech) or AGTI diploma in Electrical Power.• Minimum 3years experience in the substation and transformer operation and maintenance and 10 years experienced in Electrical Engineering.• Competent and familiar in the use of the substation and transformer equipment.• Must have special skill sets in power distribution and HT transmission equipment.• The person who worked in the Government (YESC) is preferable.• Age between 25 and 60. • Applicants from Kyauk-Tan and Thanlyin Township are preferable.Working Conditions • Working schedule in shift rotation to keep the power station running 24/7.• Work location will be in Thilawa Zone.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques