• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles• Prepare budget and financial forecasts• Publish financial statements in time• Conduct month-end and year-end close process• Collect, analyze and summarize account information• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc• Develop periodic reports for management• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation• Perform monthly intercompany billing and bank reconciliation• Perform Weekly & Monthly Performance Report• Timely Preparation of Management report
• Any degree holder preferably B.Act• LCCI Level III and above• 2 - 4 Years of experience in relative field as an Accountant• Experience in preparing full set of Account, controlling, budgeting or auditing would be advantageous• Good Verbal and Written Communication skills in English and Chinese
• Strong Excel modelling skill• Competent in PowerPoint, MS Words• Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems• Focused on deadlines and creative problem solving• Solid sense of ethics, honest, transparent, highly dependable and trustworthy• Preferable in Hospitality/ Services Industry/ FMCG experience
- Free English
- Fun Working Environment- English Speaking Environment
- Training Provided- Learn new skill on the Job
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.