1. Maintain & update sales invoice & transfer in UBS.
2. Check inventory issue note by daily and monitor journal entry in UBS.
3. Check sales policy & agreement & claim approval from director if requires.
4. Discuss with accountant/assistant accountant and manage on their queries.
5. Check debtor balance and support to AR team and monitoring remittance.
6. Update & check product cost with selling price.
7. Check D&C, FOC, promotion & other allowances with policy and calculate provision discount & enter journal entry in UBS for monthly closing.
8. Check and discuss with AR team for actual discount given and provide guidance.
9. Check & maintain consolidated cash-in report, sale report, debtor statements, etc.
10. Check & support audit activities and their requirements.
11. Liaise with external auditors & support external audit requirements.
12. Handle ad hoc & other tasks assigned by supervisor.
(1) Bachelor’s degree in Institute of Economic / Finance or other related studies(2) At least 6 years of relevant account work experience(3) Experience in computerized software &Advance excel are essential(4) Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices(5) Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software(6) Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are desirable.
* Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.