• Give clear instructions to clients and relevant Jotun staff on paint application by working on-site with relevant client representatives to ensure the coating specification is met and in accordance with customer expectation. • Carry out inspections of a specific project assigned to you by your direct manager by working independently, following the ITP and working procedures in order to ensure that the product is applied in accordance with the specification• Write relevant reports by compiling data from inspections in order to document that the specification inspection criteria have been met• Advise applicators on the proper application by guiding according to specification and procedures to ensure painting work is carried out • Provide on-site testing according to specification by ensuring the quality to achieve the project requirement• Liaise with sales executives on product deliveries and other matter, which require the service of coating advisor to ensure the right amount of product available before painting• Conduct surveys on assets by providing sound feedback for the sales team to propose coating systems
• Minimum Bachelor Degree with 1 to 3 years of experience in the coating advisor or QC in paint industry.• Fluent oral and written in English and Burmese are essential.• Prefer on the person who is good at Public Relations skills, Painting knowledge, and technical advisory.• Experience and knowledge on Customer Relationship Management and Microsoft Office are necessary
- Annual Bonus- Transportation Allowance
- We offer international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty Boldness.
- Career development encompassing on-the-job experiences and Jotun Academy, our in house development academy.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.As seen as potential growing economy in the world, in 2014 Jotun Myanmar established the factory in Bago and finished the factory in 2016 which has a capacity of 5 Million Liters per year. Commencement of commercial operation in July 2017 and supplying quality paints to customers under 3 segments, Decorative, Protective Coatings and Marine Coatings.