• Procure the best items, raw materials, equipment possible, as required by the Departments. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices, obtaining quotations and checking samples, placing orders and processing invoices.• Ensure that all purchased items are met to the quality, quantity according to the requirement and expectation and ensure that these arrive in time.• Work with the vendors to schedule shipping and purchase orders delivery time.• Assist Procurement Manager and be able to advise on internal and external issues of purchasing terms & conditions in order to reduce cost.• Undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Must be graduated and more preferred Degree or Diploma in related field.• Able to speak Chinese and English fluently.• Minimum 2 Years work experiences in related field.• Strong knowledge of Procurement process and policy.• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with suppliers.• Proficient in use of Microsoft Word (Word, Excel) and able to use Internet & E-mail.• Be honest, accurate and a good team player.
- Salary+ Attendance Bonus- Ferry
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
PMG was founded in 1993 and is a leading company in bottled drinking water and alcoholic beverages industry in Myanmar.We manufacture, market and distribute PMG Myanmar Drinking Water, Myanmar Rum, Myanmar Dry Gin, Myanmar Whisky, Myanmar Whisky (Gold), Majesty Whisky, Chancellor Whisky, Premier Whisky & Myanmar Old Brandy.