• Develop & execute assigned products approved annual marketing plan to support attainment of sales & market share objective (i.e., product development, pricing, distribution, advertising, merchandising, promotion, etc.).• Prepare & coordinate with Demand Planner and Supply Chain planned selling-out volumes for the distributor every month following the company’s agreed rolling forecast (ROFO) system.• Monitor weekly sales performance & the stock availability of assigned products in all distributor branches and coordinate with Distribution Management necessary action to immediately address issues to ensure monthly achievement of assigned brand(s) sales target.• Brief advertising agencies on assigned brands' annual marketing plan at the beginning of each year (i.e., SWOT analysis, marketing objectives & strategies, planned activities & timetables) and identify critical success factors & required action to ensure achievement of brand plans.• Present & provide advertising agency as well as consumer research agencies complete project briefs for research and creative advertising project requirements.• Analyze & select the appropriate / best advertising materials for the marketing campaigns of assigned brands and present to Head Marketing for approval (e.g., tvc storyboards, medical brochures, print & outdoor advertisements, point-of-sale materials, etc.)• Coordinate submission and approval of new advertising materials with Food & Drug Administration (FDA).• Analyze ad agency’s proposed media plan and negotiate / book company approved advertising placements for television, radio, print & other advertising mediums with assigned advertising agency / 3rd party supplier.• Coordinate advertising & promotion materials allocation requirement with Field Marketing Operation / Distribution Management.• Provide/present to the Field Marketing Group & Distribution Management strategic brand directions every year and performance updates every quarter or whenever national/regional meetings are scheduled by senior management.• Coordinate development of medical information & promotion brochures with the company’s designated professional relations adviser whenever new materials need to be produced.• Solicit regular feedback & discuss with field marketing personnel regarding performance status of sales support programs, local marketing initiatives, competitive activities & other local issues or opportunities.• Schedule fieldwork at least every other month or on a need basis to meet & build close working relationships with key health officials, doctors & pharmacists / obtain feedback from doctors, pharmacists & target consumers / discuss product sales performance & local issues with the field force) and present a summary report of field findings, action plans & recommendations to Head Of Marketing Manager• Discuss & develop supplementary local trade / medical / consumer promotion programs with Field Marketing & Distribution Operation whenever necessary and prepare required promo work plan for senior management review & approval.• Evaluate advertising & promotion activity results against planned objectives (e.g., sales, distribution, market share, etc.) and report summary results to the Head of Marketing• Initiate formal or informal trade & consumer research probes to analyze the market, competitive environment and evaluate product performance (e.g., brand awareness, preferences, usage habits, attitude & imagery) and develop strategic or tactical programs to address issues or exploit competitive weaknesses.• Monitor and manage advertising & promotion spending for assigned brands every month by reviewing Finance Department’s A & P Report and by reconciling with Marketing’s internal A&P monitor.• Prepare & present to Head of Marketing/ Country General Manager brand performance highlights, activities & project status every quarter or as scheduled by senior management (i.e., sales, market share, pricing, distribution, advertising & promotion, competitive intelligence, product development projects, advertising & promotion expense, etc.)• Prepare and accomplish required marketing administrative paperwork to ensure smooth processing & accounting of brand projects.• Handle other special projects as requested by Head of Marketing / Country General Manager
EDUCATION:• M.B.B.S SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:• Over 5 years’ experience and marketing management experience• Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research as well as some knowledge about accounting and finance• Ability to lead others, skills in communication, influencing, driving result and decision making• Work through details of a problem to reach a solution with self-confidence• Ability to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business• Ability to guide, inspire and motivate the team and able to manage different projects at the same time• A proven track in building brands and launching new products• Energetic and passionate about their product specialty• Enable to interact positively and work effectively with others• Work well under pressure• Good presentation skills.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
United Pharmaceutical Company (UPCL) has founded in 1997 in Myanmar. It is an affiliate of United Laboratories Philippines, the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of more than 20 percent which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. We, UPCL, are keep trying to be consistence as the preferred Healthcare Solution Provider in Myanmar by promoting total well-being and quality of life. Nearly 400 employees are working out of 21 workplaces in Myanmar.