Industry Leading Company
Min Education Level
You are the right person that we are looking for if you: - Love working with young children and is nurturing and patient towards them
- Energetic, driven and passionate about early years education - Enjoy singing, dancing and roleplay
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently as well as within a team - Speak and write English well as lessons are conducted in English
As a teacher at our school, you will: - Conduct lessons for the children from 18 months to 6 years, in accordance to the school’s philosophy, curriculum and methodology. - Maintain children's observational records and their progress reports to meet their individual developmental needs.- Complete progress reports of the children for each month and prepare a developmental portfolio for every child.- Maintain positive relationships with parents.- Be responsible for children's general well-being in areas concerning social behaviour, safety and hygiene.
- Use positive discipline techniques at all times.
- Carrying out routine care duties.
- Guide and supervise the assistants in the classroom.
- Decorate and set up a conducive learning environment in line with early years education principles.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement and appearance of the classroom.
- Work closely with parents, colleagues, and management to improve our services.
What We Can Offer
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Preschool Lead Teacher
Native Speaking English Teacher
Share with a Friend