• Share knowledge about life insurance products to bank staff & customers• Help bank staff to generate Life Insurance leads while conducting banking transactions• Closely work with bank sales & service team to answer any customer-related queries, and service the claims• Support Branch Managers to drive life insurance business and provide required sales data to them.• Establish and maintain positive relationships with prospects and existing clients• Involve actively in all joint promotional activities by the bank and insurance company
• Any Graduate preferably in Business, Economics and Banking• Minimum 2 years of working experience in Banks, Insurance or any related industry in Sales • Good communication and interpersonal skill• Ability to liaise with clients and maintain strong and healthy relationship with partner bank and branch staff
• Performance Bonus• Competitive Benefit Package• Culture of Learning and Development
• People-oriented Culture, Technology driven• Innovative, Creative, High energy and fun Working Environment• Diversity and Inclusion
• Career Development Opportunities• Meritocratic
Prudential plc is an Asia-led portfolio of businesses focused on structural growth markets. The business helps individuals to de-risk their lives and deal with their biggest financial concerns through life and health insurance, and retirement and asset management solutions.Prudential Corporation Asia is a leading life insurer with operations spanning 13 markets in Asia, covering Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.Prudential's history in Myanmar dates back to 1923 when it first established its operations in the country. In 2013, when the government re-opened the market, Prudential re-entered Myanmar with a representative office licence, the first European life insurer to do so.