- Executive Housekeeper is responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest standard of room and public area cleanliness and appearance, guest service as well as engendering team spirit and motivation in all Staff. The Executive Housekeeper must be fair and just in any staff disciplinary action as required. - Delegate to and supervise all Managerial staff within the Department and assist them in preparing work schedules.- Responsible for the cost effective rostering of all staff in the Housekeeping Department and Public Area cleaning.- The main objective of the Housekeeper in rostering, is to keep wages to a minimum whilst ensuring the highest possible level of service to the guests of the Hotel and highest level of productivity.- Prepare weekly staffing schedules, monitoring staff attendance and assist in planning work schedules.- Performance of the Department as a whole, explaining new directions and policies and procedures at the same time.-Responsible to ensure that all staff under her jurisdiction are at all times immaculately groomed.- To handle and resolve all guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an amicable relationship with all clients, customers and guests of the hotel.- Through close supervision recommend improvements and changes to the operation of the Department especially concerning creating better services standards, increasing revenue and reducing costs.- Responsible to ensure that all stock/linen levels and usage are effectively and cost efficiently controlled.- Reports directly to the General Manager.- Work closely with other Departments of the Hotel, and attend regular meetings on a periodical basis.
- 5 years experience in related field.- English 4 Skill.
Duty meal / Service Charges.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques