Competitive Pest Services is one of the fastest growing service companies in Australia, Myanmar, and soon the UK & USA, leading in innovation and emerging as a serious player in the commercial and residential pest control market. We are proud of our achievements in an industry that is not renowned for its exceptional customer service. Established in 1992, CPS is a multi-award-winning and industry-leading pest control company with an international network and local knowledge. Operating in Myanmar since 2014, CPS is known as the No.1 pest control service provider in the country with triple ISO Certification, HACCP Accreditation and over 100 staff based in various locations in the country. We live by the ethos of "Competitive rates, exceptional service," where our team is committed to giving the very best service to our customers and in return, we provide the best possible conditions for our team. As such, our BDMs earn extremely generous commission structure in Myanmar.
Our Business Development Manager work closely with the Myanmar-based foreigner team, who currently reside from Hungary, Australia and Britain. An ideal candidate should be a fast learner, an independent thinker, is passionate about exceptional customer experience, and one that complies with standards and maintains the highest levels of transparency. Working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to add new business and technical skills, as well as knowledge of alternative marketing strategies, to your repertoire. As our company grows, so will your opportunities within the business.
We are looking for a motivated, fun, optimistic, committed person to join our Award-winning team. We understand that pest control is not a glamorous industry, however forget any preconceived ideas you may have about this company. CPS likes to stand out from the crowd and has experienced rapid growth over many years so it’s an exciting time to join this organisation.
- Strong desire to learn about a new industry.
- Must be self-motivated and want to be in control of their own salary.
- Desire to succeed.
- Experience of creating quotations for customers.
- Mathematics – strong ability to make quick mental calculations.
- Ability to travel within Myanmar.
- Language - fluent in both spoken and written Myanmar and English.
- Good knowledge of the geography of Yangon or Mandalay.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power-point.
- Proven sales experience. Degree or diploma educated.
- Experienced non-manager or Manager level required
- Excellent communication skills, desire to engage in self-development and seek new challenges in Pest control Industry.
- Enthusiasm, drive, confidence and a can-do attitude.
- Confidence in communicating with both Foreigner and Myanmar cleints.
Open to any candidates, exhibiting any of the following
• Existing sales experience.
• A minimum of three years’ work experience.
A minimum of two years customer service experience
• Good connections across the service industry and negotiation skills.