1. Develop finance related organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
2. Establish finance related operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
3. Monitor and update of any changes of Financial policies & Accounting standards according to IFRS and IAS, notify changes and compliance to all accounting staff and amend the procedure aligned with that changes
4. Manage liquidity and dealing with local and foreign banks for cash management and banking facilities such as overdrafts, short-time loans, hire-purchase financing, project loans and import trade finance facility for documentary credits and documentary collection
5. Create and update financial model for each major Enterprise and ensure that the financial model is used for revenue forecasting, budgeting and as an input into the strategy
6. Supervise all taxation matters of the group and to liaise with internal Revenue Department
7. Determine value of all NCA for insurance
8. Oversee Material Requirement Planning
9. Monitor and manage importing processes
10. Manage relationships with all key financial institutions (i.e. for Trade finance, FOREX purchase, Loan financing, hire purchase, Bank account opening etc.)
11. Review and Appraisal of Budgets of each Business Unit before the Start of new financial year and for new projects
12. Ensure to meet the funding requirement to finance the expansion projects of all SBUs
13. Manage daily cashflow as per centralized treasury policy
14. Provide training in respect of taxation, budgets, IFRS and credit management.